Friday, September 21, 2007

Betsey Johnson Sales


Ok, so I’m obsessed with Betsey Johnson shoes, jewelry and handbags. Now that I got that off my chest, I need to tell you something incredibly important. If you’re shopping at the Betsey Johnson boutiques, don’t expect to get any of these items on sale. It’s once in a blue moon that you find a markdown at a Betsey boutique. However, just because Betsey doesn’t markdown, doesn’t mean that department stores can’t! That’s right, you can find Betsey jewelry and shoes on sale at Macy’s (the best place for Betsey Johnson jewelry shopping—especially when all sale items are an additional 40% off, which happens all the time). Just last month, I bought the cutest pair of Betsey pumps (originally $150) for $16.99!

I was in Nordstrom’s at Town Center today and found this Betsey Johnson 'Sweet Romance' Large Oval Stretch Bracelet and couldn’t help but share this cute item with everyone. It's currently on sale for $36.90, down from $75. This bracelet would add a vintage touch to a solid colored white or off-white dress. So elegant!

No comments: