Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cutest Gift
















If you haven’t noticed already, the cutest store ever has opened up in the University Center across from FAU. It’s called Swoozies and no, it’s not typically a store that I would blog about, as it doesn’t sell clothes, shoes or accessories. Swoozies sells knickknacks and other very memorable collectibles.

Because it’s close to the holiday’s and we all have friends or relatives who are impossible to shop for, I’ve decided to help out those of you who are at a loss as to what to buy those who have everything. Swoozies carries this line called Krinkles which makes these charming reindeer figures that are sure to make any woman in your life smile! They’re such adorable additions to any Christmas display and I, for one, will be keeping my eye out for any markdowns. They’re $45 per reindeer statue and $30 per ornament. I’ve already purchased two of these reindeer statues and will definitely buy the ornaments as gifts for friends and relatives. I’ve posted a few reindeer, they also come in other outfits—aren’t they the cutest?

No comments: