Friday, December 7, 2007

Discount Galore

Within the past week or so, I’ve visited literally every single mall from Miami to Jensen Beach. Call me crazy but I’m always trying to find the perfect presents for my family and if that means driving hundreds of miles, so be it. Anyway, on my Sawgrass Mills Mall trip, I stopped at Off 5th and found some fabulous items! If you’re looking for designer wear (dresses, shirts, pants and skirts) this is the place to be. Discounts are from 50 to 90 percent off and Lilly Pulitzer dresses were marked down to $24.99. Now I know your Mom or sister would absolutely love getting a Lilly dress for Christmas—they’re great for the Spring luncheons and tea parties!

1 comment:

Ma Chérie d'Amour Lingerie said...

Hello Molly,
Congratulation for this nice Blog! I see you know all malls of south florida. Did you visit the Mall at Wellington Green recently? They have a new store's addition: the name is Ma Cherie d'Amour, http://www.macheriedamour . They sell exclusive lines of French Lingerie, Swimwear.. And their prices are quite reasonable, for such quality products! I thought you might have some interest..