Friday, October 5, 2007

Attention Sale Shoppers!!

Oh my goodness, a sale shoppers dreams have just come true! There’s actually a website that shows what stores in the Wellington Mall are having sales, on which days and how much everything will be. On http://www.findyourgo.com, you can choose from different categories such as Women's Fashions, Kids, Health & Beauty, Electronics, Home, Jewelry & Gifts, Men’s, Athletics and Food. Once you click on whichever category you choose, a listing of sales appear!

Since I’m obsessed with fashion, I of course clicked on ‘Women’s Fashion.’ Here, it says that Abercrombie & Fitch is selling their regularly priced $59.50 shorts for $14.90 and shirts for $12.90. Aldo (one of my favorite shoe stores) has marked down their accessories and is offering an additional 50 percent off, in addition to their fall shoe sale. New York & Company, where I recommend buying professional work attire, has marked down their items on top of their take an extra 60 percent off sale.

I had to see these sale for myself. Low and behold, I walked into Abercrombie & Fitch a few days ago and bought three pairs of shorts and a skirt and each item was under $15. What a deal!

No comments: