Friday, October 5, 2007

Fingers Crossed


I'm going to apologize ahead of time for this blog because I'm posting something that I typically wouldn't think twice about after seeing the price tag. But, because I'm such an optimist, I'm posting this anyway in hopes that we will soon see this fabulous item marked down AT LEAST 80 percent.


Here it goes-- I was in Neiman Marcus today and found this beautiful Dolce & Gabbana Short Belted Trench Coat made of red satin with black buttons. This coat goes great with a pair of black slacks and pumps or pairs very nicely over a short dress. The fabric is stunning and the overall look would make any fashionista die! It's perfect in each and every way except... it's $1,295. Sigh. Maybe we'll see this on sale during Thanksgiving weekend? My fingers are crossed... and yours should be too!

No comments: